- Designed for a natural, skin-on-skin feeling
- Technologically-advanced non-latex material
- Provides sensitivity
Durex Real Feel is a next generation condom made from a technologically advanced non-latex material to provide a natural skin on skin feeling. The Real Feel material helps with his and her pleasure through the combination of intimacy, sensitivity and connectivity. These condoms are also suitable for those who suffer from a latex allergy.
A NOTE ABOUT REAL FEEL AND LATEX ALLERGIES
Durex Real Feel condoms are made with polyisoprene for a natural skin feeling, this is a non-latex material so they are suitable for people who have an allergy to natural rubber latex proteins. We’ve done tests that show Durex Real Feel condoms have minimal potential for induced delayed hypersensitivity (also called “Type IV allergy” and “allergic contact dermatitis”). Still, some people who are sensitive to latex may also have sensitivity to these condoms. If you do experience irritation or have any allergic reaction stop using them and see a doctor. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside. Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. Keep out of reach of children.
Remember no method of contraception works 100% against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections. It’s good to be in the know, so read the info inside, for whatever pleasure you’re going for.
- Latex-free, polyisoprene condoms, suitable for latex allergy sufferers
- Large (nominal width: 56mm) condoms with silicone lube
- Durex quality: 100% electronically tested with 5 more quality tests carried out on every batch; dermatologically tested too