Narrower than standard condoms to provide a tighter fit.
- Sensi-fit Condoms
- Easy-On Shape
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% electronically tested
- Nominal width 49mm
Available In: 12s & 3s
Durex Close Fit condoms are specially sized to ensure a more confident and closer fit.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
• Use a new condom for each act of sex.
• Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
• Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
• Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
• Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
• Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.